Post Date: 3/28/2012
It's that time of year again to welcome warm, spring weather and National Car Care Month in the month of April! Though Columbia has seen a fairly mild winter this year, we're excited for springtime and sunny skies, nonetheless! At Bob Andrews Motors, we're looking forward to helping you spruce up your vehicle and get geared up for the warm summer months ahead. During National Car Care Month, it's a great time for you to bring us your vehicle for a spring tune-up. Here's what we'll be looking for:
- Engine Oil and Fluids – At Bob Andrews Motors, we'll run a complete check of your oil and fluids. From giving you a routine oil change, to checking your brake, antifreeze, and windshield wiper fluids, we've got you covered!
- Belts and Hoses – It's an important time of year for us to check the belts and hoses in your engine, as it can sometimes affect your electrical and air conditioning systems.
- Tires – A routine tire check is vital to a properly maintained vehicle. At Bob Andrews, we'll check the inflation of your tires, as well as the tread that might indicate a need for wheel alignment.
- Brakes – This National Car Care Month, it's imperative to have your brakes checked! Since the winter season can often take a toll on our brakes, this is the perfect time to check your brake system, brake linings, rotors and drums.
- Windshield Wipers – With the spring weather, comes quite a few rainy days! We'll check the wear on your wiper blades and make sure they've been changed within the last six months.
At Bob Andrews Motors, our customers are our first priority, and during April's National Car Care Month, we hope to educate our customers on the importance of proper and routine vehicle maintenance. Since 1923, we've been providing high quality automotive repair service at honest prices. We're so confident in our work, that all of our repairs are guaranteed! To contact us, give us a call at one of our two locations or visit us online. Happy National Car Care Month!